Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Recorded phone call, text messages reveal details of pair's relationship
“We are a couple who can find a way — we are the aberration,” Mazzaglia said. “We may have to set some records here, but we are the aberration.”
According to testimony, she died after a game of strip poker in the Dover apartment that Mazzaglia and McDonough shared.
McDonough said Marriott had declined to participate in any sexual activities with her or Mazzaglia, and that after Mazzaglia choked Marriott, he raped her limp body for several minutes while fondling and insulting her.
Two brief text messages also played a significant role in Tuesday’s testimony.
Barth was referring to McDonough’s sworn statements to a grand jury in February 2013.
“It was code to do something,” McDonough said, who has testified that Mazzaglia wanted to engage in sexual activities with Marriott that night. “(Sexual assault) could have been a possibility ... (it was) a code to get things moving in the direction we wanted them to move.”
“Other details of that night are hard for me to remember, because all I can remember are what it was like for him to strangle her right next to me,” she said, her voice trembling and rising in volume. “This is when it’s really being told. This is when everyone finds out — this is when her family is finding out.”
“Do you cry without tears, Ms. McDonough?” he asked, before resuming his questioning.
Barth asked if McDonough didn’t mention the exchange to the grand jury because it was “inconsequential.”
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 25
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483