Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
As police probe one Manchester shooting, second man shot
Three of Soto’s friends told police they found Soto wounded inside a first-floor apartment and took him to Elliot Hospital.
Officer Chris Biron, who went to the hospital after the shooting was reported, found Soto in the passenger seat of a dark-colored SUV parked in front of the emergency room entrance. He had suffered a gunshot wound to his torso.
About 6:50 p.m. on Sunday, Tyrell Mitchell, 22, of 235 Lowell St. was shot in the leg in a drive-by shooting near his residence, in the area of the N&N Express Convenience Store, across from Manchester High School Central.
Johnson was convicted June 14, 2010, in Hillsborough Superior Court North on charges of first-degree assault and reckless conduct in connection with a shooting incident July 5, 2009, after a fireworks display at Arms Park. Johnson fired into a group of people with whom he and his friends had a dispute, resulting in two people being injured.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dover police say cyberstalking victim who committed suicide faced other 'stressors' - 0
- Berlin doctor enters settlement agreement for improperly prescribing drugs - 0
- Londonderry police chief probing online 'CopBlock' allegations - 1
- Exeter man charged in two 2013 burglaries - 0
- Documents say former UNH hockey coach allegedly grabbed player's jersey, helmet, and shouted in her face - 0
- Investigators ask public for help with Hernandez case - 3
- Merrimack man arrested in sexual assaults of juvenile - 0
- Police say boy, 6, found in getaway car - 1
- Keene man charged with June Central Square 'chalking' assault - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Gilles Bissonnette: To keep Libertarians off the ballot, NH violates their rights - 0
- Insanity: Obamacare and the rule of law - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: NH's counterweight to a strong central government - 0
- Tom Woodlock All-Stars primed for success in Babe Ruth tournament - 0
- Manchester waives right to buy Millyard building - 0
- Police search for missing Stratford woman - 0
- Blue Jays cool off Red Sox - 0
- Passers-by, including two active-duty Army soldiers, help rescue mom, daughter in I-93 rollover - 0
- Manchester panel OKs new academic standards, despite Common Core criticism - 0
Passers-by, including two active-duty Army soldiers, help rescue mom, daughter in I-93 rollover
U.S. appeals courts issue conflicting rulings on Obamacare exchange subsidies such as NH's
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917