Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Police: 'Escort' set up N.Y. man for robbery at Nashua hotel
Kathleen Gentes, 24, of 97 Purchase St., was arrested on May 16 and charged with robbery, a Class A felony. Since then, police arrested three other people - Chaz Hartford, 24, of 99 Chestnut Hill Road, Rochester, Travis Dukette, 20, of 490 Pine St., Apt. 1, Manchester, and Malisha Watts, 21, of 217 Spruce St., Manchester - charging each with robbery.
At 12:46 a.m. that morning, police said Gentes arrived at the room with the other three. As the man opened the door, all four rushed into his room, Linehan said.
The man suffered bumps and bruises after being punched, but nothing that required medical attention, Linehan said.
Gentes was arrested on April 11 in a similar case in Keene. In that incident, which took place earlier in April, Gentes is charged with two counts of accomplice or principal to armed robbery and one count of conspiracy to commit robbery.
Gentes, Hartford and Dukette previously were arraigned in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division. Watts is being held on $30,000 cash pending arraignment.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive, assaulted her - 0
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Troy welfare officer indicted for misusing town’s money - 0
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
- Two Keene men charged with burglary and assault - 0
- Shooting victim's spouse's car being searched - 0
- Altercation leads to suspect fleeing, threatening police - 0
- Crash ends high-speed chase in Lyndeborough - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Basketball: Memorial needs shootout to get by Bow - 0
- Man arrested after chase that led from Pelham to Lowell, Mass. - 0
- No shortage of post-holiday shoppers at local stores - 0
- West junior advising College Board on its entrance exams - 0
- Sullivan in the top running for state's Assistant Principal of the Year - 0
- Derry making progress with efforts to honor POWS, MIAs - 0
- Lions Club blood drive draws on spirit of giving - 0
- Last Week's Rare Bird Alert - 0
- Murder suspect fit for trial? - 2
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Murder suspect fit for trial?
Pipeline push gets a second wind
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483