Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
State police charge Temple man in sex assault of teen
TEMPLE — A local man is being held on $50,000 cash bail, accused of repeatedly raping a 14-year-old.
Mark Worcester, 35, of 19 Walter Mazza Drive, was arrested Wednesday night on a warrant obtained by state police after a month-long investigation. Worcester is charged with eight counts of aggravated felonious sexual assault.He was held overnight in the Valley Street jail in Manchester pending arraignment Thursday morning in 8th Circuit Court, Jaffrey District Division.
Anyone with information related to the case is asked to contact Detective Chad Lavoie at 223-4381 or email email@example.com.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Possible negotiated plea for Nashua dad accused of negligent homicide in son's death - 0
- Amherst man facing charges in August Merrimack accident - 0
- Attorney claims illegal phone seizure following Christmas Eve accident that killed Brookline mom - 0
- Nashua couple's minivan stolen with toddler in back seat - 9
- Pelham store robbed Saturday - 0
- Woman charged with attacking fiancé, threatening him with a gun - 0
- Two months later, still no answers in killing near Stinson Lake - 0
- Man cited for OHRV use in wetland area in Stewartstown - 0
- $25M suit filed against jail, police by man paralyzed in custody - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Senate sustains Hassan veto of bill to revamp juvenile justice system - 0
- Dan Tuohy's Granite Status: Brown calls on Shaheen to back bill targeting ISIS - 4
- Traffic backed up a mile in Hampton tractor-trailer accident - 0
- Woman shot during Manchester drug raid is identified - 0
- Citizen's Police Academy in Manchester set for Oct. 1 - 0
- NHIAA Football Power Poll; Who's No. 1 this week? - 0
- Heating unit cause of blaze in Manchester - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Belichick's 200th was a trademark triumph - 0
- MarketReach makes move to Nashua - 0
In 2nd District race, Garcia bucks Obamacare
Attorney claims illegal phone seizure following Christmas Eve accident that killed Brookline mom
Find the hidden cash stashed downtown
Strategery: A war by any other name
Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.?
Lawyer wants cellphone evidence thrown out
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
20140915-Adam Sandler reflects on his and Chris Farley’s firing from ‘SNL': ‘It hurt a lot’
Your Turn, NH -- Ted Menswar Jr.: How Manchester pulled together to honor one of its greats
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917