Grant will bring more trees to Hudson's Benson Park
“It’s an area that definitely needs some sprucing up,” Schibanoff said. “It’s our hope that all these new trees will provide some shade for the dogs, while also improving the view from the senior center.”
Selectman Rick Maddox said the park committee would clear the area of brush in advance to make way for the 40 or so new trees.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.