Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Two sought after Rochester gas station robbery
Police said two men, one carrying a handgun and the other a shotgun, entered the store about 5:15 p.m. Wednesday, confronted a clerk and demanded money.
"At the time the store was busy with several customers and two store clerks," police said in a release.
The men ran away toward Milton Road heading north after the robbery, police said.
One man is described as white with a heavy build, about 5 feet, 8 inches to 6 feet tall about 18 to 25 years old with blond hair. He was wearing a Patriots hat with a red bandanna over his face and was holding a sawed-off gray camouflaged shotgun.
The other man is described as a thin man, also 5 feet, 8 inches to 6 feet tall wearing a dark blue hooded sweatshirt and a cloth covering his face. He was wearing a dark-brimmed ball cap and was holding a long-barreled handgun, police said.
Anyone with information is asked to call police at 330-7127.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ex-Seabrook cop says he was 'in fear' during assault on suspect - 9
- Thieves target cars in Hollis neighborhood - 1
- Judge lifts no-contact order - 0
- Suspected rioter faces felony charge in Keene - 3
- Hudson man charged with impersonating police officer - 1
- Fashion-conscience robber hits Rochester bank - 0
- Report: Student opens fire at Washington state high school; gunman reported dead - 3
- Accident results in DWI charge for Hudson man - 0
- Blackwater verdict stuns NH dad - 16
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bullpen stakes Royals to 2-1 World Series edge - 0
- NHIAA: Lancers beat South - 0
- College Football: St. Anselm football loses third straight game - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Tough decisions loom for Legion - 0
- A good first impression - 0
- NHIAA: Exeter keeps Memorial attack at bay - 0
- Windham clinches first with huge win - 0
- NHIAA: Campbell thumps Brady - 0
- NHIAA: Brummett scores 5 for Derryfield - 0
Blackwater verdict stuns NH dad
Hassan, Havenstein spar over education
Making it up: Shameless state Senate attacks
A good first impression
Thieves target cars in Hollis neighborhood
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483