Home » News » Public Safety
Three injured in Route 16 accident in Ossipee
The accident happened in the area of Green Mountain Furniture.
Based on the initial investigation it appears Brittini Desrosiers, 21, of Center Ossipee, was driving south on Rte. 16 and swerved into the northbound lane where her car collided with the vehicle being driven by Pamela Beaupre, 55, of Ossipee.
Desrosiers was originally transported to Huggins Hospital in Wolfeboro before being moved to Massachusetts General Hospital for treatment of her serious injuries.
Beaupre and her passenger, Janet Harring, 60, of Ossipee, were both transported to Huggins Hospital.
The accident remains under investigation. Anyone with further information on this accident should contact Bryan Plamondon at 223-8677 or email Bryan.Plamondon@dos.nh.gov.
READER COMMENTS: 4
- One-alarm fire kept to chimney area of Bridgewater home - 0
- Nashua woman hurt in Pelham crash - 0
- Man hurt in fall from tree stand in Swanzey - 0
- Officials: Manchester's crime rate showing sizable decline - 0
- Spaulding Turnpike speed limit headed up from 55 to 65 - 0
- Chemical spill at Nashua North sends 6 to hospital - 0
- Enfield home destroyed by 3-alarm blaze - 0
- State: Range of staffing issues led to 'bad outcomes' at Lakeview NeuroRehabilitation - 0
- Driver loses control, crashes into four vehicles at Hudson auto body shop - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say man swung ax at ex - 0
- Celtics dominate Orlando - 0
- Bruins hold on in Minnesota, beat Wild in OT - 0
- Andreoff hat trick paces Monarchs - 0
- Board of Ed finds in favor of Goffstown; Dunbarton plans Supreme Court appeal - 0
- More theft-related charges for Raymond woman - 0
- Derry Administrator opposes council goal of cutting Derry tax rate - 0
- Thursday meeting to address Windham water project concerns - 0
- Derry takes steps to improve rundown buildings - 0
Police arrest pair after bullets fly
Jeb takes a dip: First Flavor of the Week
Charles M. Arlinghaus: Read these books, OK?
NH reacts to thaw with Cuba
Power Plays: BANANAS and NH's energy needs
Police: Man endangered child after overdose