NH-based Lamassu announces Rakia, New Open-source Back-end System for Bitcoin ATMs
Lamassu Bitcoin Ventures founders Matt Whitlock of Weare, and Josh Harvey and Zach Harvey, of Manchester, in Washington, D.C., at the International Students for Liberty Conference in February 2013.
Eventually Bitcoin ATM's will have to offer the same range of services. Bitcoin is however quite different than fiat currency and those differences actually make it quite easy to add features. New Hampshire-based Lamassu is working on a solution to this problem and its Rakia Open-source Back-end system is the first step.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.