Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Claremont police dispatcher charged with sex assault and incest, placed on leave
James Boisclair, 53, of Claremont, was arrested Wednesday night by state police and arraigned on the charges in district court the following day, said Sgt. Daniel Brow of Troop C, which led the investigation.
Boisclair has been a dispatcher for the Claremont Police Department for more than 15 years, said Claremont Police Chief Alex Scott Thursday.
Following his arrest, Scott placed Boisclair on paid leave.
“He's been placed on administrative leave pending a review,” Scott said.
Thursday morning Boisclair was arraigned on the charges in the 8th Circuit Court District Division in Keene, said Sullivan County Attorney Marc Hathaway Thursday.
Boisclair's bail was set at $100,000 cash or surety, Hathaway said. An additional bail hearing is to be held Friday morning in the Keene district court.
Hathaway said he doesn't know why Boisclair was arraigned in the Cheshire County court, but suspects it was because of judicial availability.
A probable cause hearing is set for July 16.
Boisclair is currently being held at the Sullivan County House of Corrections in Unity.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH had 17 homicides in 2014, down from last year - 0
- Two people hospitalized following report of stabbing, police say - 0
- Merrimack teen charged in threats, assaults on girl - 0
- Man arrested after chase that led from Pelham to Lowell, Mass. - 1
- Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive - 3
- Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive, assaulted her - 1
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Troy welfare officer indicted for misusing town’s money - 1
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 2014 top 10 list of wage and hour - 0
- Thumbs-up for Ebert's winner - 0
- It's Central, Merrimack - 0
- Goal: Stay healthy - 0
- Year in review: A look back at NH's top stories - 0
- Indecent proposition from New London chief was 'chilling' says victim - 1
- Details of Reams inquiry released - 0
- Workers' rally to bring back Artie T. captured public's heart - 0
- School district to receive millions withheld by state - 0
Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive
Thoughts as we move from one year to another
Details of Reams inquiry released
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483