Talented youth sought for Windham Family Promise fundraiser
WINDHAM — A local nonprofit assisting hundreds of homeless children and families in the region is seeking some local talent for its upcoming fundraiser.
Family Promise of Greater Rockingham Country will host its second annual Evening of Thanks & Giving at the Atkinson Country Club on Nov. 7.
From now through the end of July, organization officials are in the process of auditioning talented youth between ages 5-18 to perform during the event.
Donations of cash and auction items are also being sought for the gala.
For more information regarding auditioning for the talent show portion of the event or to learn more about the organization, visit www.familypromisegrc.org or contact Victoria McKinney-Vareschi at 432-0400.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.