Home » News » Public Safety
Manchester woman injured in motorcycle crash Saturday has died
Debra Smith, 51, was a passenger on a motorcycle driven by Richard Frink, 58, of Manchester, who died of his injuries Saturday.
Frink was eastbound on Goffstown Road when his motorcycle collided with a 1995 Ford Contour in the intersection with Montgomery Street. The auto driver, Mary Johnson, 58, and her passenger, Robert Uhmel, 50, both of Manchester, were not injured.
Smith was initially taken to the Catholic Medical Center and later flown to a Boston Hospital, where she died Wednesday.
The cause of the crash is still under investigation by the Manchester Police Traffic Unit. Anyone with information is asked to contact Manchester police at 668-8711.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Manchester police to hold ‘Coffee with a Cop’ event - 0
- Keene ordinance against synthetic drugs seems to be working - 0
- Plea deal for woman who allegedly supplied drug hours before Hampton double fatal - 0
- Merrimack rollover sends Mass. driver to hospital - 0
- Suit claims Hudson violates rights of panhandlers - 1
- Driver hits Rochester monument, rolls car and is trapped - 0
- Nashua firefighters put out two fires; 14 people forced out in Palm Street blaze - 0
- Two injured in late night car crash in Londonderry - 0
- Hampton Falls woman charged with striking Rye police officer with her car - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Officials hire principal for Golden Brook school - 0
- Seniors help students start year on the right foot, with the write stuff - 0
- Derry councilors select semi-finalists for town admin job - 0
- Plaistow begins search for new police chief - 0
- Without an exemption, Goffstown resident must pay high taxes on solar energy panels - 1
- Manchester police officer finds gun in cyclist’s backpack - 2
- President Obama: Rescue attempt of NH-based journalist James Foley failed - 9
- Family of slain journalist James Foley calls for more action to save others - 0
- Mark Hayward's City Matters: A short history of the spice trade - 0
Derry to NH: Take Exit 4A
Editorial: Garcia gains Lambert lies
Hassan, Havenstein both raise nearly $2m