Pats Peak cut new trails, improves snowmaking
The new beginner trail, Cascade Brook, will meander and follow the contour lines with some great twists and turns. Glade skiing is available to skiers right off this trail.
In addition to the new terrain, Pats Peak plans to add their snowmaking arsenal with seven additional SMI Snowmaking Fan Guns and 20 new energy-efficient HKD Snowmaking Guns. The energy-efficient guns require 80 percent less compressed air and work in marginal temperature conditions.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Three old beer styles for cold winter nights - 0
- Italian with a twist in Portsmouth - 0
- Goffstown School Board abandons plans to buy, renovate Villa Augustina - 0
- Hooksett police seek drug forfeiture funds to purchase new guns - 0
- Salem impact fee process to go before public hearing - 0
- Salvation Army takes over for Santa in Nashua - 0
- Town and state officials celebrate opening of non-motorized trail system in Warren - 0
- Lurgio students learn about Africa, water scarcity through unique approach - 0
- A Chat with Elsie: Windham principal recognized for excellence - 0
Win tickets to see Linkin Park
Three old beer styles for cold winter nights
Enter to win tickets to see Arc Isis
Enter to win tickets to see Pirate School
Rival NH Republican caucus seeks own voice
Jeb takes a dip: First Flavor of the Week
All lives matter: Even Al Sharpton says so
Taxi fail: City regulations don't work
Bush 41, 43 and ... 45?
Good news, of sorts, for jobs in NH