Nov 6, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Derry man charged with sex assault, endangering children
Black was initially charged with seven offenses for allegedly having sexual contact with two middle school aged girls. But a grand jury recently added 16 more charges.
Black twice offered a 12-year-old girl between $20 and $40 in cash “if she would kick him” in the groin, prosecutors said. He faces two counts of prostitution for soliciting the girl. He also engaged in a sexual act with the same girl on another occasion, prosecutors said. That offense is punishable by up to 10 to 20 years in state prison.
Derry police initially learned about Black’s interaction with the girls last October. Several of the other charges Black is facing are Class B felonies, each punishable by up to 3½ to 7 years in prison. He has pleaded not guilty to all charges. He remains held on $25,000 cash bail.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say woman stole pocketbook at Hudson Market Basket - 0
- Police say former manager of Hudson McDonald's stole $10k from restaurant - 0
- Manchester man facing two aggravated felonious sexual assault charges - 0
- State police OK to search cell phone to locate suspect who bit trooper - 0
- Police investigating death of 3-year-old girl in Nashua - 0
- Ferguson: Eyewitness testimony underscores challenge grand jury faced - 0
- Mass. man charged with kidnapping - 0
- Keene Pumpkin Festival issues to get full airing Tuesday - 1
- Driver charged after man falls off car’s hood - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- City championship on the line Thanksgiving Day - 0
- Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket - 0
- On being American: A point for reflection - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: 'Tis the season for budget games and gimmicks - 0
- Manchester school exec contract squeaks by - 0
- Dartmouth gets 10 picks on All-Ivy team - 0
- College Roundup: Mabrey leads St. Anselm men; UNH tops BU - 0
- Claremont's Tarczewski lifts Arizona - 0
- Men's Hockey: Wildcats at their worst against RPI - 0
Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass.
Manchester school exec contract squeaks by
Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket
On being American: A point for reflection
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483