Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Derry man charged with sex assault, endangering children
Black was initially charged with seven offenses for allegedly having sexual contact with two middle school aged girls. But a grand jury recently added 16 more charges.
Black twice offered a 12-year-old girl between $20 and $40 in cash “if she would kick him” in the groin, prosecutors said. He faces two counts of prostitution for soliciting the girl. He also engaged in a sexual act with the same girl on another occasion, prosecutors said. That offense is punishable by up to 10 to 20 years in state prison.
Derry police initially learned about Black’s interaction with the girls last October. Several of the other charges Black is facing are Class B felonies, each punishable by up to 3½ to 7 years in prison. He has pleaded not guilty to all charges. He remains held on $25,000 cash bail.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
- Nashua police left rattled by tot's death - 1
- Police investigate shooting of Londonderry woman in Maine home invasion - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- State House Dome: Just past Concord session a mixed bag - 0
- Monarchs squeak by Bruins - 0
- Memorial hockey shuts out Trinity - 0
- Dover's Parratto a national champion - 0
- UNH defense comes up big against Redbirds - 0
- St. Anselm men knock off Post - 0
- Leadership, defense made Katie Bishop, of Conway, an All-American - 0
- Jet menace faltered under Rex - 0
- Strong start lifts Bedford to win - 0
UNH loses to Illinois State
Cyber security a fear in NH, too
A new era for Nashua's police force
Nashua police left rattled by tot's death
Haylee Ann-Marie Patten
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483