To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Gordon Oliver said Tuesday, April 4, 2017 at 10:52 am
Good. It is about time the city fathers stopped spending the taxpayer dollars on stupid lawsuits they should know they will lose before they file them. Just ask Jim Boyle. Portsmouth has paid him millions because they have a city attorney who got his law degree at Wal-Mart.
maureen millett said Tuesday, April 4, 2017 at 11:51 am
If Portsmouth is a sanctuary city, put all the illegals belongings in plastic bags, and send them, and their " dreamer" kids there, until they get the boot.
STEVEN MILLER said Tuesday, April 4, 2017 at 1:18 pm
Looks like Portsmouth got the message. Banning plastic bags won't improve the lives of city residents.
You must sign in before you can post comments. If you are experiencing issues with your account please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
RETURN TO ARTICLE