A vacancy exists in the Circulation Department for a part-time Driver
. This position is responsible for providing outstanding customer service by ensuring all newspaper deliveries within multiple areas are timely and within established standards. This includes responding to customer complaints and resolving delivery problems.
Early morning and/or weekend hours. 20-28 hours per week. Requirements Include:
- High school or equivalency; Computer experience necessary. Familiarity with a smart phone and/or tablet technologies.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment to achieve goals and complete work on time. Good interpersonal, communication and customer service.
- Valid driver's license with a good driving record, reliable transportation and current auto insurance. Good map-reading skills.
- Must be capable of lifting up to 30 pounds.
- Wage: You will receive a minimum of $15 per hour, based upon experience
- Reimbursement: You will be reimbursed for miles traveled in your vehicle during work hours.
- Equipment: You will receive company owned equipment including a company-paid smart phone and/or tablet.
- Vacation: You will earn 7 hours of vacation time for every 140 hours worked during the previous calendar year, with a maximum of 10 days of vacation time.
- Paid sick time: You will accrue one paid sick day a year which, if not used, may be carried over up to a maximum of three paid sick days.
- Paid holidays: You will be paid three and one-half hours pay in each week in which a holiday occurs. Holidays include New Years Day, President’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas.
- 401K Plan: All employees are enrolled in the 401K plan after 30 days of employment. You must choose to opt out of this plan. Contributions to the plan are made by you only.
- Group Life Insurance: You are immediately eligible for life insurance. There are no premium payments made by you to participate in the plan.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP): The Company provides EAP through our insurance provide as a service to employees and family members seeking professional, confidential assistance in solving personal issues.
Applicants should apply in writing, stating their qualifications, or e-mail Sarah Neveu at firstname.lastname@example.org