Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Hooksett diaper suspect faces more charges
HOOKSETT - The local man whose diaper sex fetish got him arrested and sparked national media attention last month is facing new charges, police said.
Eric Carrier, 23, of 95 Granite St., was charged Monday with four additional counts of indecent exposure after more victims came forward after seeing news reports, according to police.
Carrier allegedly faked having a brain injury so in-home nurses he solicited online would change his dirty adult diaper, police said.
"Eric stated he has a sexual fetish involving getting his diaper changed," Detective Janet Bouchard wrote in court papers last month, adding that Carrier admitted to deceiving nurses so they'd come into his Hooksett home.
Carrier was released on personal recognizance and has a court date scheduled next week, Bouchard said. Calls to Carrier and his public defender for comment were not returned.
More details in Thursday's New Hampshire Union Leader.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Man charged in two sex assaults strikes plea deal in one case - 0
- Bodies of mother, son found in Amherst home in apparent murder-suicide - 0
- UPS driver charged in hit-and-run at Merrimack business - 0
- Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children - 3
- Gunman hits Circle K convenience store in Durham - 0
- Nashua man charged in domestic knife threat - 0
- Pair accused in Hampstead home invasion also face witness tampering charges - 0
- Widow of chiropractor killed this summer says fatal shooting was no accident - 9
- Alleged accomplice in brutal Bedford home invasion, attack on doctor and wife, says his testimony was coerced - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UNH math professor wins 2014 MacArthur Fellowship - 0
- Another View -- Bill Duncan: What did the NH Supreme Court really say about private school funding? - 6
- Charles Arlinghaus: NH's job problem needs more than one fix - 4
- USNH's raw deal: Part deux - 2
- Every vote counts: Here is the proof - 5
- College Sports Roundup: NEC's Locke scores twice in soccer win - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Campbell, Jutras blank Gilford - 0
- Pirates stay hot, blank Red Sox - 0
- Londonderry police to open station to residents - 0
Man accused of raping 13-year old in Nashua
Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children
Win tickets to see Demi Lovato
Alleged accomplice in brutal Bedford home invasion, attack on doctor and wife, says his testimony was coerced
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Another View -- Bill Duncan: What did the NH Supreme Court really say about private school funding?
Every vote counts: Here is the proof
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917