Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Hooksett diaper suspect faces more charges
HOOKSETT - The local man whose diaper sex fetish got him arrested and sparked national media attention last month is facing new charges, police said.
Eric Carrier, 23, of 95 Granite St., was charged Monday with four additional counts of indecent exposure after more victims came forward after seeing news reports, according to police.
Carrier allegedly faked having a brain injury so in-home nurses he solicited online would change his dirty adult diaper, police said.
"Eric stated he has a sexual fetish involving getting his diaper changed," Detective Janet Bouchard wrote in court papers last month, adding that Carrier admitted to deceiving nurses so they'd come into his Hooksett home.
Carrier was released on personal recognizance and has a court date scheduled next week, Bouchard said. Calls to Carrier and his public defender for comment were not returned.
More details in Thursday's New Hampshire Union Leader.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 26
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483