June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Diaper man says he’s clean
Alleged Craigslist diaper creep may get plea deal on lewdness, indecent exposure charges
Hooksett man charged again with faking brain injury to get in-home nurse to change his diaper
HOOKSETT -- Eric Carrier, the 23-year-old who police said lured nurses into his home under false pretenses to change his dirty adult diaper, pleaded innocent to four additional charges of indecent exposure on Wednesday.
The Hooksett resident said nothing to the news media as he left Hooksett District Court late Wednesday morning. Carrier, free on personal recognizance bail, is not to go near the five alleged victims in the case.
Unsealed court documents provide new details of the strange case, including that Carrier, who faked a brain injury, had a 40-minute conversation with one of the nurses before she changed his diaper.
More details in Thursday’s New Hampshire Union Leader
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious - 22
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
- Manchester cabbie assaulted, robbed - 0
- Somersworth man said toddler fussed so he tied him in a blanket - 28
- Hooksett mother arrested for making repeated 911 calls, police say - 3
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 1
- Pearl Street lot proposal involves student housing in Manchester - 0
- Manchester VFW posts fights to survive without poker cash - 0
- Surveillance led NSA to 50 terror 'events' - 0
- One arrested as Concord gun-control rally gets rowdy - 13
- Celtics, Clippers call off Doc deal - 0
- High school football is in the air as CHad practice opens - 0
- Agencies to offer summer food service to Derry children in need - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424