Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Diaper man says he’s clean
HOOKSETT -- Eric Carrier, the 23-year-old who police said lured nurses into his home under false pretenses to change his dirty adult diaper, pleaded innocent to four additional charges of indecent exposure on Wednesday.
The Hooksett resident said nothing to the news media as he left Hooksett District Court late Wednesday morning. Carrier, free on personal recognizance bail, is not to go near the five alleged victims in the case.
Unsealed court documents provide new details of the strange case, including that Carrier, who faked a brain injury, had a 40-minute conversation with one of the nurses before she changed his diaper.
More details in Thursday’s New Hampshire Union Leader
READER COMMENTS: 0
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
- Family of abduction survivor Elizabeth Smart offers hope in wake of Conway teen's ordeal - 1
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 1
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 2
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483