Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Willis gets 15 to 30 for rape of 15-year-old church member
CONCORD - Ernest Willis, 52, was sentenced this afternoon to 15 to 30 years behind bars for raping a 15-year-old fellow church member in 1997.
Willis was found guilty in May of the 1997 sexual assault, but was only sentenced today.
The victim, Tina Anderson, became pregnant with Willis' baby and chose to identify herself as a victim as the case went to trial. She recounted how she had to stand before the congregation at their Trinity Baptist Church and apologize for getting pregnant.
More in Wednesday print editions of the New Hampshire Union Leader.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police: Christmas cards stolen from mailboxes - 0
- Police probe Sanborn high school bomb threat - 0
- Raymond man faces trial in second child sex assault case - 0
- Manchester man charged with robbing store 3 times - 0
- Laconia boys and girls club damaged in burglary - 0
- Fugitive Task Force searching for convicted sex offender - 0
- Enfield man killed in hit-and-run in Vermont - 0
- Plea deal possible in Littleton murder - 0
- Winchester man files to plead guilty in crash that killed his brother - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Town's Visiting Nurse Service to get new lease on life in 2014 - 0
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- In Portsmouth, ACA primer fails to draw much interest - 0
- Heating fuel assistance funding cuts draw ire of Rep. Kuster - 0
- Nashua aldermen vote for new leadership - 0
- Negotiations with city teachers collapse; Gatsas to take over talks - 0
- Wildcats hockey team falls from national rankings - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Another battle looms for Gronk - 0
- Former Kennett quarterback bowl-bound as BC lineman - 0
Wreaths Across America get big send-off
Where’s Waldo? Just ask the NSA
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424