Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Hampton man arrested after Route 16 crash
DOVER - A Seacoast man is facing a drunken driving charge after he rolled his car on Route 16, near Exit 9.
Police said James Desrosiers, 37, of Hampton was heading south on Route 16 about 5:45 p.m. Thursday when he lost control of his 2007 Honda Accord and struck a guardrail. The car rolled over the guardrail that separates the north and southbound lanes, and landed facing south on the northbound side of the highway.
Witnesses told police Desrosiers was traveling at a high rate of speed just prior to the crash.
He was taken to Wentworth-Douglass Hospital with what state police describe as moderate injuries.
Desrosiers was later arrested and charged with driving while under the influence of intoxicating liquor.
Police said both speed and alcohol appear to be factors in the crash which remains under investigation. Anyone with information about the incident is asked to call Trooper Christopher Storm at 223-8490 or email him at Christopher.Storm@dos.nh.gov .
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pair accused in Hampstead home invasion also face witness tampering charges - 0
- Gunman hits Circle K convenience store in Durham - 0
- Widow of chiropractor killed this summer says fatal shooting was no accident - 0
- Man claims rights were violated during investigation - 0
- DWI license revocations - 0
- Salem man arrested for alleged bathroom videotaping - 0
- OHRV trail official hopes arrest will deter others - 0
- One arrested in fight near Manchester Super 8 - 0
- Alleged home invasion accomplice says his testimony was coerced - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua man charged in domestic knife threat - 0
- Suicide car bomber kills 3 foreign troops in Afghan capital; Taliban claims responsibility - 0
- City officials to review proposed 'spice' ban - 0
- Manchester's Delana Curtis is left out in the cold - 0
- Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable - 9
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Brady a realist - 0
- Burning rubber: And public dollars - 0
- Obama to announce ramped-up efforts to beat Ebola - 0
- Quake strikes northeast of Tokyo, no reports of serious damage - 0
DWI license revocations
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children
Alleged accomplice in brutal Bedford home invasion, attack on doctor and wife, says his testimony was coerced
Man accused of raping 13-year old in Nashua
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917