Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Three arrested for prostitution in Manchester
MANCHESTER - Three women are accused of prostituting themselves in the afternoon in an inner city neighborhood.
Arrested were Brittany Gagnon, 22, no known address; Margaret Cavanaugh, 25, of 85 Gerard St., and Jillene Pelkey, 26, of 277 Hanover St.
Each is charged with one count of prostitution.
Officers arrested Gagnon at 2:45 p.m. in the area of Union and Merrimack streets after she allegedly agreed to perform a sex act in exchange for money for an undercover police officer.
Police said Cavanaugh was arrested at 3:15 p.m. at Beech and Merrimack streets, while Pelkey was taken into custody at 5 p.m. at Union and Manchester streets.
Police said all three women agreed to perform a sex act in exchange for money for officers working undercover.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Four burglaries reported in Manchester on Thursday - 0
- Manchester woman arrested twice in two days - 0
- Police say trio used Craigslist to lure, rob contractor - 7
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
- Judge rejects new rape trial for ex-Salem planning board member - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of writing company checks to himself - 0
- Police say man clocked doing 100 on Route 11 in Wilmot - 0
- Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales - 5
- Student brings knife into Nashua school - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Legal Perspective -- Health care decision making: Pending legislation fills gap - 0
- Jackson Ski Touring makes top U.S. skiing list - 0
- GoShopNH offers workshop to NH artisans on selling their products online - 0
- Christopher Thompson's Closing the Deal: Be a student of your profession - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Lacrosse: Bedford proving Division I-worthy - 0
- NHIAA Baseball: Londonderry's Corey escapes seventh-inning jam in win - 0
- Pope presides at Vatican Mass leading Catholics into Easter - 0
- Top-ranked B's seek to tie up series - 0
- Bottoms up for Red Sox in win over Orioles - 0
Man electrocuted at Keene brush fire
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917