Union Leader joins NBC, Facebook for next GOP debate on "Meet the Press"
NEW YORK, NY - NBC News today announced that the New Hampshire Union Leader has joined as a local partner for the network's next Republican presidential primary debate.
The NBC News Facebook Debate on "Meet the Press," moderated by David Gregory, will take place on the Sunday before the New Hampshire primary in the historic Chubb Theatre at the Capitol Center for the Arts in Concord, N.H. It will air on the NBC network as a special edition of "Meet the Press," and will stream live on Facebook. The debate will also air on MSNBC and NECN.
"New Hampshire voters trust the Union Leader for the news that hits closest to home," said Mark Lukasiewicz, Senior Vice President of NBC News Specials. "We're thrilled that this influential journalistic institution has signed on to what will certainly be a historic debate."
"We are particularly pleased to be a part of this collaboration because it should open up new channels to measure voter issues through Facebook and, on the Sunday before the primary, 'Meet the Press'' is the perfect venue for voters to measure the candidates," said Union Leader President and Publisher Joe McQuaid.
John DiStaso's Granite Status
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 0
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Giampetruzzi leads Trinity into D-I semis - 0
FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon
Rondo leads Celtics past Nets
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief