June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Police: Rochester man had child porn
ROCHESTER - Police arrested a local man Tuesday night on charges he had child pornography.
Police received a tip in June that Michael Dufoe, 45, of 71 Franklin Heights, had child pornography, according to Capt. Paul Callaghan. Investigators seized his computer that same month and, after an investigation, filed charges on Tuesday.
Dufoe turned himself into police on five counts of possession of child pornography.
“None of the children were people he had contact with, we're confident of that,” Callaghan said.
Dufoe, a machinist, was released on $25,000 personal recognizance bail and is schedule for arraignment in Rochester District Court on Nov. 21.
Callaghan said the investigation into Dufoe is unrelated to one involving John Allen Wright, a former bus driver from Milton charged federally with sexually assaulting three children, including two in New Hampshire and one in Maine.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH man to be tried in $13 million mortgage fraud scheme - 0
- UPDATE: Elderly Nashua couple were stabbed to death - 12
- Rochester woman under arrest in underage party - 0
- Mass. police officer indicted in Salem sex assault - 2
- Russian national indicted over phony debit, credit cards - 0
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Recent 'Fugitive of the Week' Michelle Smith captured in Nashua - 0
- UPDATED: Senate, House negotiators mull compromise plan to narrowly align state insurance rules with 'Obamacare' - 1
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 17
- UPDATE: Salem student receives minor injuries in bus crash - 0
- House proposes special session to decide Medicaid expansion - 3
- UPDATE: Police say man found dead outside Wall Street Towers jumped - 4
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 1
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 2
- Exeter High teachers' resignations announced at meeting - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424