Roemer says he'll seek the Americans Elect nomination too
Governor Buddy Roemer announced last night he will seek the Americans Elect nomination.
He said in a press release he will continue to campaign for the Republican nomination and "hope to surprise everyone on January 10 in New Hampshire."
Roemer, a former governor of Louisiana, and four-term congressman, said Americans Elect "appears eager to welcome diverse and controversial opinions that may upset the status quo."
Americans Elect (http://www.americanselect.org/) is a movement to give voters an Internet alternative to the traditional nomination process.
John DiStaso's Granite Status
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Senate holding rare Saturday vote on Fed pick Janet Yellen - 0
- Destruction of Berlin theater is ruled arson - 0
- Brady, Suggs set to renew bitter rivalry - 0
- West, Towson look to run past Eagles - 0
- Crowley leads Dover hockey past Kingswood - 0
- Beltran, Yankees make it official - 0
- Sabres pull away from Bruins - 0
- Bishop Guertin boys top Salem in OT - 0
- Wildcats will need to contend with Fargodome noise - 0
Beltran, Yankees make it official
Scott Brown brings out protesters in NH
'Nutcracker' at Stockbridge
Gun-rights rally against Scott Brown gets rejection from city of Nashua; protesters say event will go on
Plymouth hosts hearing on bill for tougher scrutiny of power projects such as Northern Pass