Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Elderly man sought in bank robbery
MANCHESTER — Although the teller placed him between the ages of 50 and 60, a man who appears at least 10 years older robbed the Bank of America late this afternoon, police said.
The robbery took place at the New Hampshire headquarters of Bank of America at the corner of Elm and Bridge streets.
The man told the teller he had a gun but none was shown. He demanded money and left the bank on foot with an undisclosed amount of cash.
He is described as a thin white male, 5 feet 5 to 5 feet 8.
He wore red rimmed glasses with tape in the middle, a gray sweatshirt, blue jeans and a blue knit hat with a Patriots logo on the front.
He was carrying a plastic shopping bag.
Anyone with information about the robber is encouraged to contact Manchester police at 668-8711 or the Crimeline at 624-4040.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man detained on Nashua rape charges involving child - 0
- Pair accused in Hampstead home invasion also face witness tampering charges - 0
- Widow of chiropractor killed this summer says fatal shooting was no accident - 1
- Alleged accomplice in brutal Bedford home invasion, attack on doctor and wife, says his testimony was coerced - 0
- Man claims rights were violated during investigation - 0
- DWI license revocations - 0
- Salem man arrested for alleged bathroom videotaping - 0
- OHRV trail official hopes arrest will deter others - 0
- One arrested in fight near Manchester Super 8 - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bella, a chihuahua mix, is still missing in Auburn - 0
- Suicide car bomber kills 3 foreign troops in Afghan capital; Taliban claims responsibility - 0
- City officials to review proposed 'spice' ban - 0
- Manchester's Delana Curtis is left out in the cold - 0
- Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable - 12
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Brady a realist - 0
- Burning rubber: And public dollars - 0
- Obama to announce ramped-up efforts to beat Ebola - 0
- Quake strikes northeast of Tokyo, no reports of serious damage - 0
DWI license revocations
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
Strategery: A war by any other name
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.?
Lawyer wants cellphone evidence thrown out
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917