Horn endorsing Romney, will co-chair national committee
MANCHESTER — Conservative activist and two-time congressional candidate Jennifer Horn of Nashua is endorsing former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney for President.
The official endorsement will be made this morning in Keene. Horn, founder of the “We the People” conservative issues group, will co-chair Romney’s National Grassroots committee.
Horn said she is backing Romney because “it is very important that we have a nominee who will not only lead from the right but has also lived the kind of life of integrity and character that we expect from our national leader.”
John DiStaso's Granite Status
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 1
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 0
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Giampetruzzi leads Trinity into D-I semis - 0
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief