Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Police: Third suspect arrested in Conway robbery
CONWAY - Police arrested a third individual wanted in the beating and robbery of a man and woman last week at Davis Park.
Denest David Banner, 36, was arrested Tuesday night at a Maple Street residence in Fryeburg, Maine, on a fugitive from justice charge. He is scheduled to appear in a Maine court to address extradition.
Banner is wanted for criminal liability for the conduct of another in connection with the Jan. 19 armed robbery of a man and woman who were repeatedly punched and threatened with a knife.
Police already arrested alleged getaway driver Samantha Burns, 31, of Bartlett, on a charge of criminal liability for the conduct of another, and Ivan Felder, 42, of Center Conway, for armed robbery.
Felder is due in Conway District Court Wednesday afternoon.
He previously was arrested in the summer of 2011 for allegedly hitting a man in the head with a hatchet.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 2
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 2
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Excess school money may target crowded classes in Manchester - 0
- Nashua board members apologize for signingCommon Core letter - 0
- Sen. Shaheen participates in all-night climate change ‘talkathon’ - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs' Derek Forbort in the right place at the right time - 0
- Educators, advocates speak to new standards for use of force - 0
- Two Manchester health clinics working on merger plan - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- Franklin’s newest police recruit, a German shepherd pup, can smell trouble - 0
- VFW still eyeing old Crown Hill fire station in Nashua for new home - 0
Allenstown rejects town and school budgets
Crowley elected in Northfield
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'