Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Tilton store robbed by men armed with knives
TILTON - Police are searching for two men who robbed LaChance Village Market at knifepoint Monday night.
The 311 Main St. store was robbed just after 9:30 p.m. by two men, one wearing pink gloves and the other black gloves and each armed with a knife, according to a police press release.
The man wearing pink gloves ordered the clerk to open the register and give him all the cash, while the second robber ordered all the customers to get up against the wall, witnesses told police.
The clerk complied with the order and the robbers fled with an undisclosed amount of cash, running behind the store towards Academy Street. Police believe they got into a waiting vehicle, which sped off towards Franklin.
The robber wearing pink gloves is described as a white man, 18 to 20 years old, 5-foot-6 to 5-foot-7 and weighing 140 to 150 pounds. He wore a gray hooded sweatshirt, had a red bandanna over his face, wore sunglasses, and possibly had on blue jeans.
The robber wearing black gloves is described as a white man, 18 to 20 years old, 5-foot-8 to 5-foot-9, weighing 150 to 160 pounds with a thin build. He wore a blue hooded sweatshirt, had a blue bandanna over his face and possibly wore blue jeans. No one was injured in the incident.
Anyone with information about the robbery is asked to call police at 286-4442 or Crime Line at 855-286-6565.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Former Berlin man to be sentenced April 1 for credit union robbery - 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
- Negotiator: Israeli-Palestinian talks might take year to complete - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 0
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
- “The VA has pointed me in the right direction,” he said. - 0
Police say man attacked woman with sword
The Music Hall presents 'Messiah Sing'
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424