Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Tilton store robbed by men armed with knives
TILTON - Police are searching for two men who robbed LaChance Village Market at knifepoint Monday night.
The 311 Main St. store was robbed just after 9:30 p.m. by two men, one wearing pink gloves and the other black gloves and each armed with a knife, according to a police press release.
The man wearing pink gloves ordered the clerk to open the register and give him all the cash, while the second robber ordered all the customers to get up against the wall, witnesses told police.
The clerk complied with the order and the robbers fled with an undisclosed amount of cash, running behind the store towards Academy Street. Police believe they got into a waiting vehicle, which sped off towards Franklin.
The robber wearing pink gloves is described as a white man, 18 to 20 years old, 5-foot-6 to 5-foot-7 and weighing 140 to 150 pounds. He wore a gray hooded sweatshirt, had a red bandanna over his face, wore sunglasses, and possibly had on blue jeans.
The robber wearing black gloves is described as a white man, 18 to 20 years old, 5-foot-8 to 5-foot-9, weighing 150 to 160 pounds with a thin build. He wore a blue hooded sweatshirt, had a blue bandanna over his face and possibly wore blue jeans. No one was injured in the incident.
Anyone with information about the robbery is asked to call police at 286-4442 or Crime Line at 855-286-6565.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 0
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 0
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 2
- Roommate convicted of selling heroin out of former Manchester teacher's home - 0
- Senate approves parental rights bill - 0
- Raymond police investigating thefts of cord wood - 0
- Pelham police arrest Mass. man near scene of thefts from cars - 0
- UPDATE: Boscawen police have two men in custody - 0
- Dover man accused of robbing woman at knifepoint - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Little Green has quartet of contenders for New England wrestling championships - 0
- Roger Brown's High School Basketball: Madness has arrived - 0
- Monarchs: Let's play three - 0
- Another View -- Diana Lacey: Union Leader editorial got gas tax hearing all wrong - 0
- Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief - 0
- Banning cell phones: Impulse shopping in the House - 0
- Cannon Mountain skiers head to Paralympics - 0
- John Stossel: Budget baloney - 0
- Another View - Betsy McCaughey: The Obamacare horror stories are not lies - 0
Fremont's Miss 1964 to pass on her crown
John Stossel: Budget baloney
Bad Joe: Levasseur stalls again
House says no to bill to reduce NH meals tax
Good Joe: Kenney for Executive Council