May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Hampton man accused of child sex assault - again
HAMPTON - A local man is facing a third charge of sexually assaulting a child in his home, police announced this morning.
Leonard Aldrich, 63, of 340 Lafayette Road was arrested on Jan. 29 for two counts of aggravated felonious sexual assault accusing him of sexually assaulting at least two children under the age of 13 in his Hampton apartment.
On Tuesday, Aldrich was charged with a third count of aggravated felonious sexual assault after police said they identified a third victim.
Aldrich allegedly abused that child, who was under the age of 13, between 2010 and 2012.
The initial complaint was brought forward by a family member who police said witnessed Aldrich touching a child inappropriately.
Aldrich was already being held on $25,000 cash bail at the Rockingham County jail as a result of the January charges.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- No arrests in Manchester homicide; single shot to chest killed man - 4
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 1
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
- Mass. man charged in Nashua hit-and-run - 1
- Police say man held girlfriend in car, arrest him - 0
- Man gunned down on Manchester street was talented graffiti artist - 54
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 0
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- For now, no more breakfasts in Manchester's Veterans Park - 7
- White Sox lefty Quintana shuts down Red Sox - 0
- Manchester mayor to oversee economic development office - 1
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 21 - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bedford rolls in NHIAA tennis tournament opener - 0
- Franklin Pierce to play Shippensburg in Div. II baseball World Series - 0
- Amendola getting up to speed with Patriots - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Manchester police seek Food Mart robber
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424