May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Marlborough man wanted in assault, knife threat, is arrested
KEENE – A man wanted on warrants for reckless conduct, criminal threatening with a knife and simple assault was captured this afternoon after an announcement of the month-long search led to numerous tips.
Eric Beaudoin, 39, was apprehended in Marlborough around 3:30 p.m. Earlier today police said they were searching for a Marlborough man who has been eluding police since a Jan. 18 domestic dispute on Rowe Street.
Beaudoin whose last known address is Main Street, Marlborough, fled the Rowe Street home after assaulting his girlfriend, police said in a press release Friday.
“Upon arrival to the address it was learned the victim had fled after being assaulted by her boyfriend. The male half had since fled the residence himself and efforts to locate him, that morning, were unsuccessful,” the press release said.
After further investigation police learned Beaudoin had not only assaulted the victim but had threatened her with a knife.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 3
- No arrests in Manchester homicide; single shot to chest killed man - 12
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 1
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
READER COMMENTS: 5
- House kills Hassan-backed casino bill, 199-164 - 13
- Threats at Goffstown High ‘not credible’ - 0
- House votes to ban lead sinkers and jigs an ounce or under - 7
- House passes auto dealers bill of rights - 2
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 9
- FBI agent kills Florida man during questioning about Marathon bombing suspect - 3
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- For now, no more breakfasts in Manchester's Veterans Park - 16
License revocations for DWI announced
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424