Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Marlborough man wanted in assault, knife threat, is arrested
KEENE – A man wanted on warrants for reckless conduct, criminal threatening with a knife and simple assault was captured this afternoon after an announcement of the month-long search led to numerous tips.
Eric Beaudoin, 39, was apprehended in Marlborough around 3:30 p.m. Earlier today police said they were searching for a Marlborough man who has been eluding police since a Jan. 18 domestic dispute on Rowe Street.
Beaudoin whose last known address is Main Street, Marlborough, fled the Rowe Street home after assaulting his girlfriend, police said in a press release Friday.
“Upon arrival to the address it was learned the victim had fled after being assaulted by her boyfriend. The male half had since fled the residence himself and efforts to locate him, that morning, were unsuccessful,” the press release said.
After further investigation police learned Beaudoin had not only assaulted the victim but had threatened her with a knife.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 26
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483