May 24, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
West side store robbed at knifepoint
MANCHESTER - A man armed with a knife robbed a west side convenience store Thursday night.
A 23-year-old clerk and a 44-year-old customer were in Crosstown Variety, 270 Amory St., about 8:30 p.m. when a man wearing a black hooded sweatshirt and a black mask entered the store. He demanded cigarettes and cash while holding a knife or blade largely obscured by his hand, according to a police press release.
The clerk handed him some cash from the register and gave him a carton of Newports which he quickly concealed before heading out the door.
The robber is described as about 5-foot-7 to 5-foot-9, weighing 220 pounds. He wore blue jeans, white sneakers and black gloves with yellow or tan trim.
Police said the robber had a raspy voice.
Anyone with information about the robbery is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Mancheter Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org .
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Portsmouth drug raid nets four arrests for sale of heroin - 0
- Manchester Market clerk robbed by man armed with knife - 0
- Man who spent days under Salem woman's trailer recording sentenced to prison - 2
- Man sought for attempting to lure girl into white van near Nashua school - 0
- Lawyer who made porn videos of teenage daughter gets 40 years in jail - 33
- Trial delayed for Epping man charged with shooting romantic rival - 9
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 3
- Somersworth man indicted for Market Basket robbery in Epping - 1
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bedford netmen earn spot in state final - 0
- NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013 - 0
- NHIAA Div. I Track: Lynch, North boys prevail - 0
- Two found dead in Belmont; one man detained as part of investigation - 0
- Weather may be more like Veterans Day than Memorial Day - 0
- Awards cap city's Small Business Week - 0
- Rock Cats-Fisher Cats suspended - 0
- Budget plan presses NH hospitals to join managed care networks - 0
- Students hold ceremony to honor flags - 0
NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013
Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
The casino vote: The House did its duty
Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424