Home » News » Public Safety
Hollis man arrested in Hudson handgun incident
HUDSON - A Hollis man was arrested after allegedly shooting a handgun in a Hudson parking lot Saturday afternoon.
Police said Kenneth Dufresne, 28, of 64 Flint Rock Road, Hollis, was charged with reckless conduct and possession of a controlled substance.
Police were called to the Central Street Plaza for a report of shots fired at about 11:52 p.m. Feb. 18, according to the Hudson Police Department. Witnesses told officer that two men were in the lot shortly before police arrived and one allegedly fired one shot from a handgun. No injuries were reported.
Dufresne was identified as a possible suspect who had fled the scene. Police believed Dufresne would be in the Williams Drive area in Hudson and arrested him there without incident at about 2:06 a.m. on Feb. 19.
Police are not looking for any other suspects in the incident.
“The only person involved and charged accordingly was Mr. Dufresne,” said Lt. David Bianchi of the Hudson Police Department.
Dufresne posted $2,500 bail and will be arraigned in the 9th Circuit Court in Nashua at a later date, Bianchi said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Derry police continue to look for missing gun left in courthouse bathroom - 0
- Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner - 1
- Merrimack police find car sticking into road, charge man - 0
- Police say impairment and speed not factors in fatal crash in Conway - 0
- Manchester man sustains life-threatening injuries in Bedford crash - 0
- Barrington man, 41, dies in cycle crash - 0
- Bay State man hurt in Ripley Falls fall - 0
- Veteran Arizona officer named Rindge police chief - 3
- NH gun license form must change, critics say - 10
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Betsy McCaughey: Congress should take the lead on Iraq - 2
- Another View - Rick Santorum: When Israel needs our help, we have to be there - 0
- Man killed in Pelham motorcycle accident wasn't wearing helmet - 0
- Too much FahrvergnŘgen: Nashua man charged with indecent exposure while driving - 2
- Dan Tuohy's Granite Status: Garcia to air her first TV ad - 0
- Boston Red Sox hammer Jays for seven runs in 11th, win 11-7 - 0
- NH Motor Speedway to again host two Sprint Cup Series weekends in 2015 - 0
- St. Anselm football players practice ini August heat - 0
- White, Glenn lift Fisher Cats over Harrisburg, 6-4 - 0
Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate