Home » News » Public Safety
Hollis man arrested in Hudson handgun incident
HUDSON - A Hollis man was arrested after allegedly shooting a handgun in a Hudson parking lot Saturday afternoon.
Police said Kenneth Dufresne, 28, of 64 Flint Rock Road, Hollis, was charged with reckless conduct and possession of a controlled substance.
Police were called to the Central Street Plaza for a report of shots fired at about 11:52 p.m. Feb. 18, according to the Hudson Police Department. Witnesses told officer that two men were in the lot shortly before police arrived and one allegedly fired one shot from a handgun. No injuries were reported.
Dufresne was identified as a possible suspect who had fled the scene. Police believed Dufresne would be in the Williams Drive area in Hudson and arrested him there without incident at about 2:06 a.m. on Feb. 19.
Police are not looking for any other suspects in the incident.
“The only person involved and charged accordingly was Mr. Dufresne,” said Lt. David Bianchi of the Hudson Police Department.
Dufresne posted $2,500 bail and will be arraigned in the 9th Circuit Court in Nashua at a later date, Bianchi said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Police say man found dead outside Wall Street Towers jumped - 5
- Concord police stun, arrest gun rights protester after officer touched on shoulder - 150
- Horsing around: Manchester students name police horse - 1
- UPDATE: Elderly man burned in North Hampton camper fire has died - 3
- UPDATE: Windham's Common Man to open for dinner rush despite fire - 2
- Enfield fire leaves one burned - 0
- Driver rescued after Franklin crash, 50-foot plunge - 0
- Children hurt when tire swings falls in Manchester playground - 1
- Camper fire leaves Bridgewater man severely burned - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Road to Recovery helps America's heroes - 0
- Valenti Modified Series back at it - 0
- Seabrook scores in OT to give Blackhawks win, series tie - 0
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 23
- Hellickson, Rays handcuff Red Sox - 0
- Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air - 0
- Fisher Cats drop second straight - 0
- Troubles mount for Patriots' Hernandez - 0
- Central High student says he was knocked unconscious; police investigate racial motive - 0
Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air
Tax credit math: Who owns your money?
Drones and privacy: Debate just taking off