Home » News » Public Safety
Hollis man arrested in Hudson handgun incident
HUDSON - A Hollis man was arrested after allegedly shooting a handgun in a Hudson parking lot Saturday afternoon.
Police said Kenneth Dufresne, 28, of 64 Flint Rock Road, Hollis, was charged with reckless conduct and possession of a controlled substance.
Police were called to the Central Street Plaza for a report of shots fired at about 11:52 p.m. Feb. 18, according to the Hudson Police Department. Witnesses told officer that two men were in the lot shortly before police arrived and one allegedly fired one shot from a handgun. No injuries were reported.
Dufresne was identified as a possible suspect who had fled the scene. Police believed Dufresne would be in the Williams Drive area in Hudson and arrested him there without incident at about 2:06 a.m. on Feb. 19.
Police are not looking for any other suspects in the incident.
“The only person involved and charged accordingly was Mr. Dufresne,” said Lt. David Bianchi of the Hudson Police Department.
Dufresne posted $2,500 bail and will be arraigned in the 9th Circuit Court in Nashua at a later date, Bianchi said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Milford fatal crash remains under investigation - 0
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
- Family trying to recover from fire 2 weeks before Christmas - 0
- Derry police add a new officer to the department - 0
- 1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford - 0
- 'Good Morning America' viewers see how much people care about missing Abigail Hernandez - 2
- Propane truck overturns on Bow side street - 0
- UPDATE: Stretch of I-293 South, North lanes reopen after propane tanker crashes - 1
- Claremont homeless man found dead - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Jury deadlocked in Keene murder trial - 0
- Home Depot comes through in Derry with new decorations - 0
- Judicial, PUC appointments before Executive Council - 0
- Donald Trump to visit NH - 1
- Former Sen. Scott Brown confirms move from Mass to NH - 8
- Hollis school officials call police on Santa Claus - 0
- Rusty water in Manchester caused by water main break in Bedford - 0
- Forecasters eye possible weekend ice storm - 0
- Abigail's mother issues plea for Christmas return - 2
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072