May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Two charged in burglary/home invasion in Hampstead
BRENTWOOD — Two people are facing charges in connection with a Hampstead home that was burglarized then became the target of a home invasion a month later.
Kelly Schulz, 40, of Haverhill, Mass., was indicted on a charge of helping an accomplice steal six handguns from a home on Kent Farm Road on June 17.
Schulz, who was an acquaintance of the victim in the case, did not enter the house and steal the firearms herself, according to police and prosecutors.
Another woman took the guns from the home, but she has not yet been charged in the case, indictments say.
Avery Walker, 19, of Haverhill, Mass. brought a group of armed people to burglarize the same home in July, according to court documents.
A group of armed burglars entered the home and assaulted two occupants, who suffered cuts and bruises in the attack, police said.
Walker is not charged with entering the home. He was indicted on conspiracy to commit burglary and accomplice to burglary earlier this month in Rockingham County Superior Court.
More charges are expected to come against others in the case, prosecutors said.
Indictments say that Walker brought Angel Sanchez and Max Menagerman to the house.
Menagerman and Walker have not yet been charged in connection with the Hampstead case, but were recently arrested in Haverhill, Mass., for a home invasion in that city.
In that case, Menagerman and Sanchez face a variety of charges — including kidnapping and burglary — for allegedly breaking into a home where a man was shot and a woman was tied up and sexually assaulted.
They have been held without bail in Massachusetts since their arrest in September.
Schulz is facing a class A felony charge, punishable by 7 ½ to 15 years in state prison. Walker is facing charges that are punishable by up to 3 ½ to 7 years in prison.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 3
- No arrests in Manchester homicide; single shot to chest killed man - 12
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 2
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
READER COMMENTS: 5
- House kills Hassan-backed casino bill, 199-164 - 13
- Threats at Goffstown High ‘not credible’ - 0
- House votes to ban lead sinkers and jigs an ounce or under - 7
- House passes auto dealers bill of rights - 2
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 9
- FBI agent kills Florida man during questioning about Marathon bombing suspect - 3
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- For now, no more breakfasts in Manchester's Veterans Park - 16
License revocations for DWI announced
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424