May 24, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Two charged in burglary/home invasion in Hampstead
BRENTWOOD — Two people are facing charges in connection with a Hampstead home that was burglarized then became the target of a home invasion a month later.
Kelly Schulz, 40, of Haverhill, Mass., was indicted on a charge of helping an accomplice steal six handguns from a home on Kent Farm Road on June 17.
Schulz, who was an acquaintance of the victim in the case, did not enter the house and steal the firearms herself, according to police and prosecutors.
Another woman took the guns from the home, but she has not yet been charged in the case, indictments say.
Avery Walker, 19, of Haverhill, Mass. brought a group of armed people to burglarize the same home in July, according to court documents.
A group of armed burglars entered the home and assaulted two occupants, who suffered cuts and bruises in the attack, police said.
Walker is not charged with entering the home. He was indicted on conspiracy to commit burglary and accomplice to burglary earlier this month in Rockingham County Superior Court.
More charges are expected to come against others in the case, prosecutors said.
Indictments say that Walker brought Angel Sanchez and Max Menagerman to the house.
Menagerman and Walker have not yet been charged in connection with the Hampstead case, but were recently arrested in Haverhill, Mass., for a home invasion in that city.
In that case, Menagerman and Sanchez face a variety of charges — including kidnapping and burglary — for allegedly breaking into a home where a man was shot and a woman was tied up and sexually assaulted.
They have been held without bail in Massachusetts since their arrest in September.
Schulz is facing a class A felony charge, punishable by 7 ½ to 15 years in state prison. Walker is facing charges that are punishable by up to 3 ½ to 7 years in prison.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Portsmouth drug raid nets four arrests for sale of heroin - 0
- Manchester Market clerk robbed by man armed with knife - 0
- Man who spent days under Salem woman's trailer recording sentenced to prison - 2
- Man sought for attempting to lure girl into white van near Nashua school - 0
- Lawyer who made porn videos of teenage daughter gets 40 years in jail - 33
- Trial delayed for Epping man charged with shooting romantic rival - 9
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 3
- Somersworth man indicted for Market Basket robbery in Epping - 1
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Gosselin stepping down as city AD - 0
- Lackey sharp as Red Sox pound Cleveland, Masterson - 0
- Manchester Vet Center just 'a great place' - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bedford netmen earn spot in state final - 0
- NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013 - 0
- NHIAA Div. I Track: Lynch, North boys prevail - 0
- Two found dead in Belmont; one man detained as part of investigation - 0
- Weather this weekend may be more like Veterans Day - 0
NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013
Memorial Day services, events around NH
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
The casino vote: The House did its duty
Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424