Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Child returns to find burglar in house
CANDIA — A 13-year-old boy surprised a burglar at his Main Street home Thursday afternoon, Patrolman Dan Gray said.
Gray said the youth was returning home from school about 3:30 p.m. Thursday and walked in on a man who had forced his way into the home. The man, described as 5 feet 8 with a medium build, left the house with jewelry, Gray said.
“He actually had to go past the child to get out of the house,” Gray said.
The boy was not injured and the man drove away in a black BMW with dealer plates, Gray said.
Gray said police believe the man was also responsible for another burglary that happened nearby on Patten Hill Road shortly before the Main Street burglary.
He said police do not have any reports of a black BMW being stolen in Candia, but said police have some leads on cars with dealer plates “that were in the area that we are following up on.”
He said anyone with information is asked to call police at 483-2318 or the Rockingham County dispatch center at 679-2225.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford police investigating burglary at Verizon Wireless store - 0
- Police: Manchester man charged with endangering child after going 101 mph - 0
- Man faces robbery, assault charges after extradition from NY - 0
- Driver overdosing on heroin causes crash - 0
- Hill sex offender arrested for 2012 arson of own home in Northfield - 0
- Deliberations begin in trial of former Derry man accused of sex assault - 0
- Mazzaglia pleads guilty to devising escape plan - 0
- Manchester pair arrested for fighting in Merrimack parking lot - 0
- Nashua man who was shot by officer sentenced to 5-10 years - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John Habib's City Sports: St. Thomas coach: I owe Central - 0
- Armed burglar from Derry sentenced to prison - 0
- FairPoint customer concerned about blocked emails - 0
- Plaistow narrows field in search for its new police chief - 0
- Hershey Bears shut out Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Football: Bedford used pick-six to beat Central - 0
- NHIAA Football: Bishop Guertin completes miracle, makes playoffs with win over Nashua South - 0
- NHIAA Football Roundup: Souhegan closes out season with a win - 0
- NHIAA Football: Londonderry edges Salem in wild finish - 0
Hockey brought them together; Hooksett ice rink will serve as NH couple's 'church' for wedding
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483