Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Guns, money, drugs found during investigation of Portsmouth armed robbery
PORTSMOUTH - Police executed a search warrant yesterday during an investigation into a drug-related armed robbery earlier this week and recovered three handguns, more than $6,000 in cash and 1/2 pound of marijuana.
Portsmouth Police Capt. Corey MacDonald said they believe both Justin Simpson, 23, of 430 F.W. Hartford Dr. and Michael Keri, 48, of 246 Thornton St., were staying in the apartment.
Police said additional charges are likely.
Both Simpson and Keri were charged with armed robbery, conspiracy to commit armed robbery and simple assault on Wednesday after a man came into the police department lobby and reported the crime. Witnesses in the area were able to describe the suspects and their vehicle and they were located nearby and arrested.
Simpson is being held on $25,000 cash bail and Keri was scheduled to be arraigned today.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police: Salem man used car keys to stab officer in hand - 0
- Manchester muffler shop burglarized - 0
- Armed man arrested after Manchester convenience store robbery - 0
- Store cashier in Littleton refuses to give up the cash to robber - 0
- Convicted drug dealer arrested in Nashua on more drug charges - 0
- Former Plaistow finance director charged with theft - 0
- Police: Laconia man threatened harm to toddler - 0
- Manchester man tells judge pills aren’t his - 0
- Hannaford parking lot encounter involved a shotgun - 34
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Cases against Keene 'Robin Hooders' dismissed by judge - 0
- Boy, 12, struck in Newton remains hospitalized - 0
- State revenue under projections for November - 0
- UPDATE: Dover toll plaza appears undamaged after Tuesday crash - 2
- Police: Body found in Portsmouth creek not missing UNH student - 0
- Hooksett officer struck by motorist - 2
- UPDATE: Thornton woman dies after being struck by car in Campton - 0
- Sen. Ayotte pushes for bigger broadband bang for buck - 0
- UPDATE: Could be 'months' before deciding on charges in crash involving Dover city councilor - 1
UPDATE: Could be 'months' before deciding on charges in crash involving Dover city councilor
What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out'
Boy wounded by bullet was to be released
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424