Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Nashua teen charged with sexual assault of 3-year-old boy
NASHUA - A 14-year-old boy is under arrest for allegedly sexually assaulting a toddler earlier this week.
Police say the 3-year-old male victim told a family member about the incident, which was then reported to authorities around 10:30 a.m. on Tuesday.
“The child was brought to an area hospital where he was treated and later released,” said Lt. Francis Sullivan in a statement.
Detectives from the department's Youth Services Division immediately began investigating. It was determined that the 14-year-old boy, whose name is being withheld because of his age, was allegedly responsible for the sexual assault.
Police say the teen knew the victim, but did not elaborate on their relationship. The older boy was arrested a few hours later and charged with aggravated felonious sexual assault as a delinquent child, a felony.
A court judge has ordered that the teen be detained at an area juvenile facility pending an upcoming court date at Nashua District Court.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Two Keene State students among three newest riot arrests - 1
- Man charged with robbing Rochester bank while wearing zebra-print dress is arraigned - 0
- Judge hikes bail in sex assault, child porn case - 0
- Judge declines to order mistrial in Derry sex assault case - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Police say homeless man stole car, struck pedestrian - 0
- Police investigating pizza store burglary in Plaistow - 0
- Salem police searching for Dunkin Donuts robber who wore Obama Halloween mask - 2
- Information sought in Keene hair salon burglary attempt - 0
- Two men arrested in Nashua armed robbery - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dover police say man broke into same business three times - 0
- Derry's tax rate drops as property valuations increase - 0
- Maine nurse defies state Ebola quarantine, leaves home - 8
- 2-alarm Manchester fire displaces 10 - 0
- Commodore Nutt takes D.C. by storm - 1
- School's out for voters - 2
- Kuster's abortion lies: Claims against Garcia are untrue - 25
- Senate battle attracts 17,000 TV ads in NH - 3
- Jonathan E. Benedict - 1
Trump fired up over NH mailer
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483