Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Nashua teen charged with sexual assault of 3-year-old boy
NASHUA - A 14-year-old boy is under arrest for allegedly sexually assaulting a toddler earlier this week.
Police say the 3-year-old male victim told a family member about the incident, which was then reported to authorities around 10:30 a.m. on Tuesday.
“The child was brought to an area hospital where he was treated and later released,” said Lt. Francis Sullivan in a statement.
Detectives from the department's Youth Services Division immediately began investigating. It was determined that the 14-year-old boy, whose name is being withheld because of his age, was allegedly responsible for the sexual assault.
Police say the teen knew the victim, but did not elaborate on their relationship. The older boy was arrested a few hours later and charged with aggravated felonious sexual assault as a delinquent child, a felony.
A court judge has ordered that the teen be detained at an area juvenile facility pending an upcoming court date at Nashua District Court.
READER COMMENTS: 10
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
- Family of abduction survivor Elizabeth Smart offers hope in wake of Conway teen's ordeal - 1
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- These all-natural candles can double as massage oil - 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 23
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 7
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
Tensions boil over after NYC police killings
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483