Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Nashua teen charged with sexual assault of 3-year-old boy
NASHUA - A 14-year-old boy is under arrest for allegedly sexually assaulting a toddler earlier this week.
Police say the 3-year-old male victim told a family member about the incident, which was then reported to authorities around 10:30 a.m. on Tuesday.
“The child was brought to an area hospital where he was treated and later released,” said Lt. Francis Sullivan in a statement.
Detectives from the department's Youth Services Division immediately began investigating. It was determined that the 14-year-old boy, whose name is being withheld because of his age, was allegedly responsible for the sexual assault.
Police say the teen knew the victim, but did not elaborate on their relationship. The older boy was arrested a few hours later and charged with aggravated felonious sexual assault as a delinquent child, a felony.
A court judge has ordered that the teen be detained at an area juvenile facility pending an upcoming court date at Nashua District Court.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ex-Goffstown teacher indicted on sexual assault charges - 0
- Claremont police identify suspect in three armed robberies - 0
- Three boys accused of vandalizing Lakes Region Boys and Girls Club - 0
- Confessed burglar tells investigators pair 'did it for the thrill' - 0
- Bow man robbed at gunpoint near YMCA - 0
- Sex offender sought for failing to register turns himself in - 0
- Raymond man convicted in second sexual assault case - 0
- Champagne dream leads to job applicant’s arrest - 1
- Wanted Vermont man evading capture allegedly tried to run over officer - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sports Briefs: Broncos’ Welker to miss tonight’s game - 0
- Doc has his night in Boston - 0
- Airlines, weapon makers were the best for shareholders in 2013 - 0
- FDA unveils plan to rein in antibiotics on farms - 0
- Outlet malls: Not what they used to be - 0
- Calif. outlaws ‘revenge porn' - 0
- Kuster launches 'Holiday Cards for Heroes' - 0
- Minor bus accident in Derry blamed on icy roads - 0
- Mega Millions jackpot expected to reach $400m - 0
'From Bimah to Broadway' in Queen City
Win tickets to see Medium Lauren Rainbow
Win tickets to see Disney on Ice!
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424