Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Nashua teen charged with sexual assault of 3-year-old boy
NASHUA - A 14-year-old boy is under arrest for allegedly sexually assaulting a toddler earlier this week.
Police say the 3-year-old male victim told a family member about the incident, which was then reported to authorities around 10:30 a.m. on Tuesday.
“The child was brought to an area hospital where he was treated and later released,” said Lt. Francis Sullivan in a statement.
Detectives from the department's Youth Services Division immediately began investigating. It was determined that the 14-year-old boy, whose name is being withheld because of his age, was allegedly responsible for the sexual assault.
Police say the teen knew the victim, but did not elaborate on their relationship. The older boy was arrested a few hours later and charged with aggravated felonious sexual assault as a delinquent child, a felony.
A court judge has ordered that the teen be detained at an area juvenile facility pending an upcoming court date at Nashua District Court.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- Rochester shooting investigated - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester man suffers head injury trying to break up fight - 0
- Former Derry Town Administrator John Anderson asks judge to dismiss charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
- Goffstown voters have lots to consider with schools - 0
- With snow budget depleted, Nashua dips into trust fund - 0
- Police union contract a top concern for Bedford voters - 0
- Proposed school budget creates stir in Allenstown - 0
- Sen. Ayotte vows to fight on after her military sex assault bill passes - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus
Dover man found not guilty of sex assault but convicted of drugging three women in Portsmouth