Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Nashua teen charged with sexual assault of 3-year-old boy
NASHUA - A 14-year-old boy is under arrest for allegedly sexually assaulting a toddler earlier this week.
Police say the 3-year-old male victim told a family member about the incident, which was then reported to authorities around 10:30 a.m. on Tuesday.
“The child was brought to an area hospital where he was treated and later released,” said Lt. Francis Sullivan in a statement.
Detectives from the department's Youth Services Division immediately began investigating. It was determined that the 14-year-old boy, whose name is being withheld because of his age, was allegedly responsible for the sexual assault.
Police say the teen knew the victim, but did not elaborate on their relationship. The older boy was arrested a few hours later and charged with aggravated felonious sexual assault as a delinquent child, a felony.
A court judge has ordered that the teen be detained at an area juvenile facility pending an upcoming court date at Nashua District Court.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 26
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483