May 24, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Derry man indicted in stabbings outside Manchester club
MANCHESTER - A Derry man, accused of stabbing and slashing four people last November outside a downtown lounge, was indicted on nine felony charges in connection with the incident.
A Hillsborough County Superior Court grand jury issued the indictments on Feb. 17 (made public today) against Robert Kincade, 31, of 15 W. Broadway, in connection with the Nov. 5 stabbings outside Raxx Lounge, 1195 Elm St.
The indictments allege Kincade knowingly and recklessly committed the assaults when he stabbed four people. Police identified them as Jessica Jean-Lord, 26, and her brother Reginald Jean-Lord, 22, both of 145 Beech Hill Drive, Kacy Gomez, 32, of 77 School St., and Elizabeth Raymond, 24, of 70 Orange St.
Police said Gomez was stabbed in the elbow and lower hip. Reginald Jean-Lord was stabbed in the waist, while his sister was stabbed twice on the arms, once in the torso and once on the thigh. Raymond was stabbed in the left breast, according to the indictments.
All, except Raymond, were admitted to the hospital for treatment of their wounds.
The falsifying physical evidence indictment alleges Kincade hid the knife near a tire of a parked vehicle.
The assaults happened about 1 a.m. on Nov. 5 outside Raxx Lounge. Police said Kincade was arguing with his girlfriend, Melissa Evans, 24, of 15 W. Broadway, Derry, when Gomez intervened.
The couple turned on and allegedly assaulted Gomez. Gomez’ friends, who were inside the club, learned of the incident and went outside to help her.
Police said a fight broke out and Kincade pulled out a knife, slashing at Gomez and the friends, wounding the four.
Evans maintained Gomez' friends attacked her and Kincade came to her defense, police said.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Portsmouth drug raid nets four arrests for sale of heroin - 0
- Manchester Market clerk robbed by man armed with knife - 0
- Man who spent days under Salem woman's trailer recording sentenced to prison - 2
- Man sought for attempting to lure girl into white van near Nashua school - 0
- Lawyer who made porn videos of teenage daughter gets 40 years in jail - 33
- Trial delayed for Epping man charged with shooting romantic rival - 9
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 3
- Somersworth man indicted for Market Basket robbery in Epping - 1
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Gosselin stepping down as city AD - 0
- Lackey sharp as Red Sox pound Cleveland, Masterson - 0
- Manchester Vet Center just 'a great place' - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bedford netmen earn spot in state final - 0
- NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013 - 0
- NHIAA Div. I Track: Lynch, North boys prevail - 0
- Two found dead in Belmont; one man detained as part of investigation - 0
- Weather this weekend may be more like Veterans Day - 0
NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013
Memorial Day services, events around NH
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
The casino vote: The House did its duty
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424