June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Derry man indicted in stabbings outside Manchester club
MANCHESTER - A Derry man, accused of stabbing and slashing four people last November outside a downtown lounge, was indicted on nine felony charges in connection with the incident.
A Hillsborough County Superior Court grand jury issued the indictments on Feb. 17 (made public today) against Robert Kincade, 31, of 15 W. Broadway, in connection with the Nov. 5 stabbings outside Raxx Lounge, 1195 Elm St.
The indictments allege Kincade knowingly and recklessly committed the assaults when he stabbed four people. Police identified them as Jessica Jean-Lord, 26, and her brother Reginald Jean-Lord, 22, both of 145 Beech Hill Drive, Kacy Gomez, 32, of 77 School St., and Elizabeth Raymond, 24, of 70 Orange St.
Police said Gomez was stabbed in the elbow and lower hip. Reginald Jean-Lord was stabbed in the waist, while his sister was stabbed twice on the arms, once in the torso and once on the thigh. Raymond was stabbed in the left breast, according to the indictments.
All, except Raymond, were admitted to the hospital for treatment of their wounds.
The falsifying physical evidence indictment alleges Kincade hid the knife near a tire of a parked vehicle.
The assaults happened about 1 a.m. on Nov. 5 outside Raxx Lounge. Police said Kincade was arguing with his girlfriend, Melissa Evans, 24, of 15 W. Broadway, Derry, when Gomez intervened.
The couple turned on and allegedly assaulted Gomez. Gomez’ friends, who were inside the club, learned of the incident and went outside to help her.
Police said a fight broke out and Kincade pulled out a knife, slashing at Gomez and the friends, wounding the four.
Evans maintained Gomez' friends attacked her and Kincade came to her defense, police said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Elderly Nashua couple were stabbed to death - 2
- Rochester woman under arrest in underage party - 0
- Mass. police officer indicted in Salem sex assault - 1
- Russian national indicted over phony debit, credit cards - 0
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- House proposes special session to decide Medicaid expansion - 1
- UPDATE: Police say man found dead outside Wall Street Towers jumped - 4
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 0
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 2
- Exeter High teachers' resignations announced at meeting - 0
- LeBron, Heat edge Spurs in OT, force Game 7 - 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 3
- Pearl Street lot proposal involves student housing in Manchester - 3
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424