Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Derry man indicted in stabbings outside Manchester club
MANCHESTER - A Derry man, accused of stabbing and slashing four people last November outside a downtown lounge, was indicted on nine felony charges in connection with the incident.
A Hillsborough County Superior Court grand jury issued the indictments on Feb. 17 (made public today) against Robert Kincade, 31, of 15 W. Broadway, in connection with the Nov. 5 stabbings outside Raxx Lounge, 1195 Elm St.
The indictments allege Kincade knowingly and recklessly committed the assaults when he stabbed four people. Police identified them as Jessica Jean-Lord, 26, and her brother Reginald Jean-Lord, 22, both of 145 Beech Hill Drive, Kacy Gomez, 32, of 77 School St., and Elizabeth Raymond, 24, of 70 Orange St.
Police said Gomez was stabbed in the elbow and lower hip. Reginald Jean-Lord was stabbed in the waist, while his sister was stabbed twice on the arms, once in the torso and once on the thigh. Raymond was stabbed in the left breast, according to the indictments.
All, except Raymond, were admitted to the hospital for treatment of their wounds.
The falsifying physical evidence indictment alleges Kincade hid the knife near a tire of a parked vehicle.
The assaults happened about 1 a.m. on Nov. 5 outside Raxx Lounge. Police said Kincade was arguing with his girlfriend, Melissa Evans, 24, of 15 W. Broadway, Derry, when Gomez intervened.
The couple turned on and allegedly assaulted Gomez. Gomez’ friends, who were inside the club, learned of the incident and went outside to help her.
Police said a fight broke out and Kincade pulled out a knife, slashing at Gomez and the friends, wounding the four.
Evans maintained Gomez' friends attacked her and Kincade came to her defense, police said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 8
- Manchester woman accused of driving on sidewalk chasing boyfriend - 17
- Vehicle stops in Manchester yield 3 drug arrests - 5
- Pelham had employed finance head charged with embezzlement - 0
- Two in Keene robbed at home - 0
- Mass. man accused in sex assault of teen in Nashua - 0
- Police seek 4 teens for Manchester robbery - 1
- Manchester man charged in forklift theft - 0
READER COMMENTS: 23
- UNH drops Saturday night game to BC, 2-1 - 0
- Patriots stun Cleveland in another wild comeback - 0
- Mass. man says he may have seen missing Conway girl on video - 1
- 'Unprepared' Canadian hikers rescued from Mt. Washington - 1
- Vemont pair killed, Sunapee man hurt in crash on I-89 in Lebanon - 0
- Napoli returns to Boston with two-year deal - 0
- Celtics come up big against Nuggets - 0
- Johnson honored for sixth NASCAR title - 0
- Kilpatrick leads UNH women past Dartmouth - 0
UNH unveils new 'shield' logo
Word of Abby's letter spurs tips of no use
UPDATE: 2 dead in I-89 crash in Lebanon, highway northbound restricted to one lane as of 8:20 p.m.
UNH unveils new 'shield' logo
Reams threatens to sue county commissioners
Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges
UNH lecturers seek to unionize
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424