President Obama to travel to Nashua next week
A White House official has confirmed that one week after Vice President Joseph Biden came to New Hampshire, President Barack Obama will be in Nashua to talk about the economy.
Biden was in the state for the third time in three months Thursday. He appeared at New Hampshire Institute of Art in downtown Manchester to rally the troops and raise money for Obama’s re-election effort.
Obama will travel to Nashua on Thursday, his second trip to the state in just over three months. His is expected to deliver remarks on the economy. Obama visited Central High School in November where he railed against opposition to his American Jobs Act in Congress and talked of his plan to extend the payroll tax cut.
No other details of the trip were released Friday.
John DiStaso's Granite Status
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Excess school money may target crowded classes in Manchester - 0
- Nashua board members apologize for signingCommon Core letter - 0
- Sen. Shaheen participates in all-night climate change ‘talkathon’ - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs' Derek Forbort in the right place at the right time - 0
- Educators, advocates speak to new standards for use of force - 0
- Two Manchester health clinics working on merger plan - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- Franklin’s newest police recruit, a German shepherd pup, can smell trouble - 0
- VFW still eyeing old Crown Hill fire station in Nashua for new home - 0
Allenstown rejects town and school budgets
Crowley elected in Northfield
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal