President Obama to travel to Nashua next week
A White House official has confirmed that one week after Vice President Joseph Biden came to New Hampshire, President Barack Obama will be in Nashua to talk about the economy.
Biden was in the state for the third time in three months Thursday. He appeared at New Hampshire Institute of Art in downtown Manchester to rally the troops and raise money for Obama’s re-election effort.
Obama will travel to Nashua on Thursday, his second trip to the state in just over three months. His is expected to deliver remarks on the economy. Obama visited Central High School in November where he railed against opposition to his American Jobs Act in Congress and talked of his plan to extend the payroll tax cut.
No other details of the trip were released Friday.
John DiStaso's Granite Status
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sens. Shaheen, Ayotte slam latest push for online sales tax - 0
- Bedford girls basketball team spreads the scoring wealth - 0
- New Hampshire high school athletes on the run (and jumping) in NYC - 0
- Ian Clark's High School Hockey: Teams anxious to play - 0
- Manchester Mayor Gatsas: Vote tells me Hooksett is satisfied with Manchester schools - 0
- After Pinkerton rejection, what's next for Hooksett students? - 0
- Nashua aldermen approve pair of union contracts - 0
- Was a crime committed? Nashua police are not certain - 0
- Nashua must decide on parkway project's bridge aesthetics - 0
SCORE workshop offers social media tips
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal
Hooksett has five new school board members
A CIA bombshell: Feinstein and the Fourth