Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Manchester man stabbed seven times in $5 robbery
MANCHESTER — A local man was stabbed seven times early Saturday for the $5 in his pocket, police Detective Robert Keating said.
David Richardson was walking to his car from his girlfriend's house on Auburn Street about 1 a.m. Saturday when he was approached by two white men wearing bandanas who demanded his wallet, Keating said.
“He said ‘no,' and subsequently a fight took place,” Keating said. “One of the subjects took out a knife and stabbed the victim seven times.”
Keating said the attackers ended up stealing $5 from Richardson and ran away, heading north. They were not found during a police search.
Richardson was taken to Elliot Hospital, where he was in stable condition Saturday morning, Keating said.
Anyone with information can call police at 668-8711 or the Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Goffstown man held in Triangle Credit Union robbery, burglaries - 0
- 2 Bay State men arrested for Peterborough credit union robbery - 0
- Hudson man facing DWI charge after crash - 0
- Police recover stolen SUV investigating burglary - 0
- Woman arrested after crash at Dover tolls, facing DWI charge - 0
- Fugitive of the week: Juan Zayas-Diaz - 0
- Dingman granted conditional parole - 3
- Man turns himself in for Dover burglary warrant - 0
- Police say Laconia man threatened toddler - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester gas station burglarized - 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans - 10
- Minimum wage rally at South Willow McDonald's - 8
- Frisbie hospital seeks hearing on network exclusion, information denial - 0
- Ayotte praised over attempt to change broadband funding - 0
- Pats prepare for Browns' bag of 'tricks' - 0
- Believe it: Celtics are in first - 0
- Vonn finishes training run, mulls entering Friday's race - 0
- Windham teachers' contract in mediation - 0
Dingman granted conditional parole
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424