Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Manchester man stabbed seven times in $5 robbery
MANCHESTER — A local man was stabbed seven times early Saturday for the $5 in his pocket, police Detective Robert Keating said.
David Richardson was walking to his car from his girlfriend's house on Auburn Street about 1 a.m. Saturday when he was approached by two white men wearing bandanas who demanded his wallet, Keating said.
“He said ‘no,' and subsequently a fight took place,” Keating said. “One of the subjects took out a knife and stabbed the victim seven times.”
Keating said the attackers ended up stealing $5 from Richardson and ran away, heading north. They were not found during a police search.
Richardson was taken to Elliot Hospital, where he was in stable condition Saturday morning, Keating said.
Anyone with information can call police at 668-8711 or the Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- June graduate of St. Paul’s School indicted on sex assault charges - 0
- Police: Activist in chicken suit was warned not to pester Shaheen prior to arrest - 0
- Judge orders prosecutors to disclose more details in Portsmouth bat beating probe - 0
- Former Claremont police dispatcher waives hearing on sexual assault charges - 0
- Some sexual assault charges dismissed against Nashua caretaker - 0
- Dover man indicted in sexual assault of young girl - 0
- Rochester man facing attempted murder charge - 0
- Mother, daughter, man charged in prostitution case in Nashua - 0
- Alleged accomplice of Dover-area burglaries indicted - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Fisher Cats slam way to win over Trenton - 0
- Officials hire principal for Golden Brook school - 0
- Seniors help students start year on the right foot, with the write stuff - 0
- Derry councilors select semi-finalists for town admin job - 0
- Plaistow begins search for new police chief - 0
- Without an exemption, Goffstown resident must pay high taxes on solar energy panels - 1
- Upcoming selectmen's meeting stirring controversy among Bow's firefighters - 1
- Manchester police to hold ‘Coffee with a Cop’ event - 0
- President Obama: Rescue attempt of NH-based journalist James Foley failed - 9
Derry to NH: Take Exit 4A
Editorial: Garcia gains Lambert lies
Hassan, Havenstein both raise nearly $2m
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917