Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Police: Big Apple Store robber arrested
TILTON - A man is under arrest, accused of robbing the Big Apple Store Sunday night.
Just after 8:30 p.m., a man, wearing a dark sweatshirt with the hood up and a bandanna over his face, passed a note to a clerk demanding she put all the money in a bag which she did.
He fled out the front door and turned left, heading towards the bridge. Tilton police, with the assistance of Northfield Police, responded and began checking the area.
Minutes later, police found a man fitting the robber's description hiding in the area of Elm and Granite streets, near PCC Co. David Michael Bickford, 18, no known address, was arrested on a robbery charge.
Police recovered money and a weapon believed to be involved in the robbery.
Bickford is being held on $25,000 cash bail at the Belknap County jail, pending arraignment Monday morning in Franklin District Court.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Lancaster man facing more charges in death of neighbor - 0
- Sources say Abigail Hernandez's kidnapper may be indicted Wednesday - 0
- K9 team heads to Pennsylvania to assist in accused cop-killer search - 0
- Former Farmington fire chief indicted on theft charge - 0
- Couple facing charges for 2 Portsmouth robberies - 0
- Nashua caretaker wants evidence suppressed in sexual assault case - 0
- Former coach from Nashua charged in sex assaults claims confession was involuntary - 0
- Manchester police: Ga. man stole truck in Mass. to visit mom in NH - 0
- South African Olympian Pistorius sentenced to five years in girlfriend's murder - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- John H. Sununu: Voters, pick a governor who is serious about the Pledge - 1
- Team Obama: Faking right, voting left - 5
- Charles Arlinghaus: This government 'investment' is a bad idea - 1
- Preventing riots: What should Keene do? - 1
- Manchester mayor asks aldermen to hold abandonded property owners accountable - 0
- Residents given Londonderry playing field priority - 0
- NH has 1,300 guardrail ends targeted in federal safety suit - 0
- Carignan promoted to deputy police chief in Nashua - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Meat cleaver has key role in threats, assault case - 0
Locked in a dead heat, Shaheen, Brown spar
NH's back-road rest areas fading away
Fall hikers throughout NH put on notice
Team Obama: Faking right, voting left
Keene riots a focus of gubernatorial debate
Preventing riots: What should Keene do?
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483