Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Police: Big Apple Store robber arrested
TILTON - A man is under arrest, accused of robbing the Big Apple Store Sunday night.
Just after 8:30 p.m., a man, wearing a dark sweatshirt with the hood up and a bandanna over his face, passed a note to a clerk demanding she put all the money in a bag which she did.
He fled out the front door and turned left, heading towards the bridge. Tilton police, with the assistance of Northfield Police, responded and began checking the area.
Minutes later, police found a man fitting the robber's description hiding in the area of Elm and Granite streets, near PCC Co. David Michael Bickford, 18, no known address, was arrested on a robbery charge.
Police recovered money and a weapon believed to be involved in the robbery.
Bickford is being held on $25,000 cash bail at the Belknap County jail, pending arraignment Monday morning in Franklin District Court.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 3
- Manchester woman accused of driving on sidewalk chasing boyfriend - 11
- Vehicle stops in Manchester yield 3 drug arrests - 2
- Pelham had employed finance head charged with embezzlement - 0
- Two in Keene robbed at home - 0
- Mass. man accused in sex assault of teen in Nashua - 0
- Police seek 4 teens for Manchester robbery - 0
- Manchester man charged in forklift theft - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive convicted of stabbing Manchester man in heart in ’96 - 0
- Sports Briefs: No miracle finish for Vonn - 0
- Browns QB Campbell cleared to face Pats - 0
- Bruins defenseman Boychuk's status unknown - 1
- SNHU seeks NCAA title - 0
- Wildcat gridders visit Maine in defining game for program - 2
- Manchester needs more police department argues in staffing report - 9
- Reams threatens to sue county commissioners - 7
- Mont Vernon picks Milford officer as next police chief - 1
Reams threatens to sue county commissioners
'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett
Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges
Conway is heartened by word of her letter
Nashua hero up for Carnegie award
McWages: They're about value
Pot debate precedes legislative hearings
Dingman: 'I try to be a better person'
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
Scott Brown still weighing options
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424