Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Police: Big Apple Store robber arrested
TILTON - A man is under arrest, accused of robbing the Big Apple Store Sunday night.
Just after 8:30 p.m., a man, wearing a dark sweatshirt with the hood up and a bandanna over his face, passed a note to a clerk demanding she put all the money in a bag which she did.
He fled out the front door and turned left, heading towards the bridge. Tilton police, with the assistance of Northfield Police, responded and began checking the area.
Minutes later, police found a man fitting the robber's description hiding in the area of Elm and Granite streets, near PCC Co. David Michael Bickford, 18, no known address, was arrested on a robbery charge.
Police recovered money and a weapon believed to be involved in the robbery.
Bickford is being held on $25,000 cash bail at the Belknap County jail, pending arraignment Monday morning in Franklin District Court.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 1
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 9
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 1
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 0
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Giampetruzzi leads Trinity into D-I semis - 0
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief