June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Police: Big Apple Store robber arrested
Four minutes all it took for arrest after Tilton robbery
TILTON - A man is under arrest, accused of robbing the Big Apple Store Sunday night.
Just after 8:30 p.m., a man, wearing a dark sweatshirt with the hood up and a bandanna over his face, passed a note to a clerk demanding she put all the money in a bag which she did.
He fled out the front door and turned left, heading towards the bridge. Tilton police, with the assistance of Northfield Police, responded and began checking the area.
Minutes later, police found a man fitting the robber's description hiding in the area of Elm and Granite streets, near PCC Co. David Michael Bickford, 18, no known address, was arrested on a robbery charge.
Police recovered money and a weapon believed to be involved in the robbery.
Bickford is being held on $25,000 cash bail at the Belknap County jail, pending arraignment Monday morning in Franklin District Court.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 0
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
- Manchester cabbie assaulted, robbed - 0
- Somersworth man said toddler fussed so he tied him in a blanket - 22
- Hooksett mother arrested for making repeated 911 calls, police say - 2
- Plea expected from woman who allegedly stole from elderly couple - 1
- Judge cancels the scheduled rape trial of a Raymond man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Driver rescued after Franklin crash, 50-foot plunge - 0
- Storms knock out power to about 3,600 PSNH customers - 0
- Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious - 0
- American Medical Response back in good graces of key Manchester officials - 0
- Lebanon’s Colette Schmidt captures N.E. girls’ golf tourney crown - 0
- Sixteen make cut at State Am qualifying - 0
- Granite Stater Matt Bonner in position for another NBA title - 0
- Clippers, Celtics resume talks on Doc, Garnett deal - 0
- Children hurt when tire swings falls in Manchester playground - 0
Epping man’s hope for working van realized
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
Traffic stops in spotlight
One era ends, another begins at Union Leader
A Medicaid reduction? That is not likely
Study recommends Millyard parking garage
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424