Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Police: Big Apple Store robber arrested
TILTON - A man is under arrest, accused of robbing the Big Apple Store Sunday night.
Just after 8:30 p.m., a man, wearing a dark sweatshirt with the hood up and a bandanna over his face, passed a note to a clerk demanding she put all the money in a bag which she did.
He fled out the front door and turned left, heading towards the bridge. Tilton police, with the assistance of Northfield Police, responded and began checking the area.
Minutes later, police found a man fitting the robber's description hiding in the area of Elm and Granite streets, near PCC Co. David Michael Bickford, 18, no known address, was arrested on a robbery charge.
Police recovered money and a weapon believed to be involved in the robbery.
Bickford is being held on $25,000 cash bail at the Belknap County jail, pending arraignment Monday morning in Franklin District Court.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Arrest made in attempted robbery of Littleton gas station - 0
- Ex-Littleton man sentenced to prison for DWI crash - 0
- Man who led Rochester police on chase held on $100K bail - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Mother asks judge for a break in her bail - 0
- Wakefield woman helps track alleged burglars - 0
- Three get prison for passing bad checks at Tilton outlets - 0
- Inmate indicted in 2009 kidnapping, rape of woman - 0
- Smuggling drugs into Berlin prison an escalating problem - 0
- Assistant AG cites suspended County Attorney Reams' 'shocking behavior' - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Iginla strikes twice as red-hot Bruins top Oilers - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bow's balance too much for Kearsarge - 0
- Dartmouth skaters dealt another close loss - 0
- Gaming authority offers regulatory structure - 0
- Portsmouth man gets prison for sex assault of disabled woman - 0
- Wolfeboro nursing home evacuated after minor chemical spill - 0
- Motorists injured in two car collision on Route 9, Spofford - 0
- Greenfield planners seek input on Heritage District plan proposal - 0
- Retail sales up but stocks drop - 0
Symphony NH plans pair of holiday events
Hooksett man arrested on assault charges
Driver was trying to kill himself
NH reps eyeing budget deal
Decision to tap F&G habitat fund explained
Big tipper stops for lunch
Keene to appeal Robin Hood rulings
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424