Home » News » Public Safety
Suspicious blaze investigated in Nashua
NASHUA - Police and fire investigators are trying to figure out the cause of a suspicious blaze overnight at a Congress Street apartment building.
The fire was reported about 2:30 a.m. at 31 Congress St.
Nashua requested the use of Manchester Fire Departmentís K-9 Wynett, which was brought to the scene, a Manchester fire official confirmed.
Officials released no other details Tuesday morning.
READER COMMENTS: 3
- Power restored to downtown Manchester - 0
- Driver identified in fatal Northumberland crash - 0
- Warning issued to teens taking the ‘Polar Plunge’ challenge - 1
- Rochester, Dover police to collect expired prescription drugs - 0
- Search for missing swimmer halted in Bristol, to continue Tuesday - 0
- UPDATED: State Police bomb squad called to Manchester West High for plastic bottles of solvent - 0
- Swanzey man pulled from fire in serious condition - 0
- Man dies in Northumberland crash - 0
- Power restored to Hooksett and Candia - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Authorities detonate suspicious package left near Boston Marathon finish line on one-year anniversary of bombing - 0
- Flooding shuts down North Country highways - 0
- Officials say Northfield man presumed drowned after 'Polar Plunge' - 1
- Legislative committees move 4.2-cent-per-gallon gas tax increase closer to reality - 5
- Supreme Court: Liquor Commission, trial judge did not follow right-to-know law - 1
- AG agrees man who killed woman, 70, in Littleton hotel was insane at time - 1
- Police accuse man of trying to sell guitars, amps taken in Manchester burglary - 0
- Mother and child startled by late-night intruder in their Manchester living room - 0
- Hollis police use stun gun on man described as unruly - 1
License revocations for DWI announced
Berlin BioPower plant coming up to speed
Rep. Shea-Porter honored for efforts to aid in health care by National Association of Community Health Centers