Home » News » Public Safety
Suspicious blaze investigated in Nashua
NASHUA - Police and fire investigators are trying to figure out the cause of a suspicious blaze overnight at a Congress Street apartment building.
The fire was reported about 2:30 a.m. at 31 Congress St.
Nashua requested the use of Manchester Fire Departmentís K-9 Wynett, which was brought to the scene, a Manchester fire official confirmed.
Officials released no other details Tuesday morning.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Claremont homeless man found dead - 0
- Woodshed restaurant fire investigation continues - 0
- Lincoln officer, Woodstock firefighters credited with saving homeowner's life - 0
- Rollover backs up traffic on Everett Turnpike - 0
- Fire destroys Keene house, no one injured, but pets missing - 0
- Arbitrator finds Manchester had 'just cause' to fire Coco - 15
- New Hampshire's homeless remembered in Laconia vigil - 0
- Keene fire destroys house, no injuries reported - 0
- State agrees to delete toll booth photos - 5
- Propane truck overturns on Bow side street - 0
- NH makes tort reform group's 'Judicial Hellholes' list - 2
- Manchester's O'Neill, Lebanon's Morrill form UNH's 'Granite Wall' - 0
- $13m contract recommended for next phase of Nashua parkway - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
- Trinity-Central game pushed to tonight - 1
Sales of new limited edition ‘Old Man’ liquor bottles will help fund Hall of Flags restoration projectREADER COMMENTS: 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072