Home » News » Public Safety
Suspicious blaze investigated in Nashua
NASHUA - Police and fire investigators are trying to figure out the cause of a suspicious blaze overnight at a Congress Street apartment building.
The fire was reported about 2:30 a.m. at 31 Congress St.
Nashua requested the use of Manchester Fire Departmentís K-9 Wynett, which was brought to the scene, a Manchester fire official confirmed.
Officials released no other details Tuesday morning.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Teen driver dies after being pulled from icy waters in Londonderry - 8
- Trio escapes Claremont fire after smoke wakes resident - 0
- Man suffers life-threatening injuries in Little Cohas Brook crash - 0
- Tractor-trailer pulls down poles, wires, closing part of Route 28 in Epsom - 0
- Commission honors seven for contributions to state firefighter training - 0
- Lost hikers found safe in Gilsum - 1
- Woman thrown from horse, injured - 0
- Stove ash blamed for Manchester garage fire - 0
- Derry Battalion Chief calls firefighter son a 'hero' for rescuing two boys from Hood Pond - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Franklin man and woman arraigned for attempted prostitution of minor - 0
- Rymes is ready to roll following Fred Fuller purchase - 0
- Police investigating death of 3-year-old girl in Nashua - 5
- Police say hit-and-run driver was observed tossing beer cans from car - 0
- City championship on the line Thanksgiving Day - 0
- Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket - 6
- On being American: A point for reflection - 2
- Charles Arlinghaus: 'Tis the season for budget games and gimmicks - 0
- Rymes takes over for Fuller, deliveries start Wednesday - 1
Manchester school exec contract squeaks by
Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass.
Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket
On being American: A point for reflection